Queen City Square Garage Instructions
To Enter the Garage:
1. Enter the Queen City Square Garage 4th Street entrance
2. Press button for entry ticket
4.Take the elevators to level P4 to be closest to the Taft Theatre
5. Exit the elevators toward the lobby
6. Exit the lobby toward 4th Street
7. This is the view of 4th street from the the front of Queen City Square
8. A wheelchair ramp is available at the 4th Street entrance/exit from Queen City Square
GET BACK TO YOUR CAR, UPON LEAVING THE CONCERT
1. Exit the Taft Theatre and walk one block south to 4th street
2. Enter Queen City Square by stairs or by wheelchair ramp
3. Go through the Parking doors on your left, within the Queen City Square atrium
4.Take the elevator to the level where you parked
5. Vacate your parking space
6. To exit the garage: Drive up to the ticket machine and insert the ticket you received when you entered the garage FIRST.
7. Wait until you see the “amount due” screen
8. Insert your Parking Payment Voucher (the ticket with the blue stripe) next
9. Once processed, remove the voucher, take your receipt, and the gate arm will raise for exiting
10. Having trouble getting out of the garage? Press the button to call the Garage Attendant. One is on duty 24/7
There are more entrances to the garage than just the 4th street one. There are also entrances on:
Sycamore, approaching 3rd Street (entrance on left)
Broadway (2-way street)
Having trouble getting out of the garage? Press the button to call the Garage Attendant. One is on duty 24/7
Handicap spaces are available near most elevators. Each space has a pavement marking, but not necessarily a sign
The elevator levels are color-coded to help you remember. P4 (blue) is the level closest to the Taft Theatre
If you are not a subscriber, look for the pay station around the corner from the elevators on P4. This pay station is available at all hours
A new restaurant, L, will be opening in fall 2016. Look for more details soon
Full parking instructions—see step-by-step photos below.
To Enter the Garage:
1. Press flashing button and pull a ticket at any of the four entrances into the Queen City Square Garage. The gate arm will then raise for entry. Use the 4th Street Elevators for the closest access to Taft Theatre.
To Exit the Garage:
2. Drive up to the ticket machine and insert the ticket you received when you entered the garage FIRST.
Following the concert, exit the garage through any gate on any level. Insert the ticket you received upon entering garage. DO NOT INSERT PAYMENT VOUCHER UNTIL AFTER THIS STEP.
3. INSERT YOUR PARKING PAYMENT VOUCHER
Insert your blue-striped Parking Payment Voucher. Once processed, remove the vouchers, take your receipt, and the gate arm will raise for exiting.
Note: your Parking Payment Voucher is only valid for your selected performances and only at the Queen City Square Garage. Each Parking Payment Voucher is valid for one use only.
Subscribers may enter the Queen City Square Garage any time after 5:45 pm Monday-Friday and 2 hours and 15 minutes prior to the performance on Saturday or Sunday.
CSO Friday mornings: Due to the bustling activity in the Central Business District, we have established an alternate Park-and-Ride solution for each of our five CSO Friday morning concerts. If your package includes CSO Friday Morning concerts, separate instructions have been mailed to you.