Viennese Biergarten Dinner
Complete your ultimate Beethoven Akademie experience just like they did in 1808—with a traditional Viennese biergarten buffet dinner. Refresh and rejuvenate between Part I and Part II in the Music Hall Ballroom with steins of beer and a menu of delicious Austrian food. Prost! Space is limited; reserve early.
- Salad with shaved fennel, tomatoes, pepitas and cornbread croutons w/ vanilla vinaigrette
- Crusty bread and butter
- Wiener schnitzel (crispy pork tenderloin served with lemon and capers)
- Cincinnati mettwurst
- Sheboygan bratwurst with grilled onions
- Warm German potato salad with apples (gluten-free)
- Apple-braised cabbage, carrots and brussels sprouts
- Spinach and butternut squash cabbage roll with roasted red pepper and tomato sauce (vegetarian option)
- Roasted apple strudel and stout ice cream and caramel
Join us SAT FEB 29 at 6:30 pm or SUN MAR 1 at 5:00 pm in the Music Hall Ballroom. Availabilty is limited. Dinner tickets are $30. Cash bar. Concert tickets sold separately.
SAT Dinner SOLD OUT Buy SUN Dinner Tickets
For other dining options, try Taft's Ale House, a short walk from Music Hall, or grab a bite at a food truck located at the front doors of Music Hall and bring it inside to Corbett Tower to enjoy.