JAN 26 | 6:15 pm | Music Hall
No longer on sale
Ticket Prices$5 a person
The Cincinnati Pops Orchestra is proud to present a Sensory-Friendly Lollipops in partnership with Starting Our Adventure Right (SOAR) program at Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center.
Once upon a time, there were three hungry Dinosaurs: Papa Dinosaur, Mama Dinosaur ... and a Dinosaur who happened to be visiting from Norway” (Goldilocks & the Three Dinosaurs). Original music by Ben Folds brings author Mo Willems’ fractured and funny iteration on Goldilocks & the Three Bears to life on the Music Hall stage
Lollipops Family concerts introduce young ones to the world of orchestral music with fun, interactive concert experiences—perfect for children, ages or ability, of 2-9. Come early for activities and crafts!
Pre-concert Family Fun Zone 5:30pm-6:15pm (Corbett Tower)
Performance 6:15pm-7pm (Springer Auditorium)
How is this event sensory-friendly?
- House lights are a little brighter
- Accessible seating and amenities available
- Moving around, entry and exit to the theater, and noise is not restricted
- Trained volunteers, ushers, and staff are here to help provide a quality experience for yourself and your family
- Designated quiet areas in the hall for audience member use
How can I prepare my child or myself for this experience?