We believe that great music is for everyone, regardless of your budget. We offer a variety of ways to experience your Orchestra. Tickets start at just $14 for most CSO concerts and $25 for Pops. Season tickets are the best way to save when you plan to purchase more than one concert.
Other Ways To Experience Your Orchestra
Nothing gets us more excited than seeing new people in Music Hall! You and a guest are invited to check out a CSO or Pops performance for only $10 per ticket (limit 2, subject to availability, valid for select concerts). Call or visit the Box Office (513.381.3300) and mention promo code FIRST-TIMER to reserve your seats. This discount is not available online. This is an introductory, one-time offer for OH, KY and IN residents.
Summer 2019 dates
Red, White & Boom* (Thu July 4, 2019)
Student Access is an easy and affordable way for college students to attend CSO and Pops performances. All are welcome. Sign up now to get $15 tickets to CSO concerts and $20 tickets to the Pops the week of the concert.
Student Access Plus
For $50 students can attend as many CSO subscription concerts as you wish during the 2018/19 season. (Student Access Plus memberships for 19/20 will go on sale July 30, 2019.)
- CSO Kids' Tickets: $15 for children ages 6-17. Limit 1 ticket per child with accompanying adult. Child tickets may be purchased in person, by phone at 513.381.3300 or online. Children under the age of 6 are not permitted.
- Pops Kids' Tickets: $15 for children ages 6-17 for Pops Family series concerts, courtesy of Graeter's, or $20 for any other Pops concert. Limit 1 ticket per child with accompanying adult. Child tickets may be purchased in person, by phone at 513.381.3300 or online. Pops concerts are recommended for ages 6+, with the Pops Family Series geared toward children of all ages.
- Lollipops Family Concerts: Tickets are accessibly priced at $10 kids; $15 adults. Lap children under age 2 are free; no ticket required. Child tickets may be purchased in person, by phone at 513.381.3300 or online.
- Red, White & BOOM at Riverbend: Children 17 and under are free on the Lawn (available at the gate day-of-concert), or $15 in the covered Pavilion (in advance or day-of-concert). Call 513.381.3300 or buy online at cincinnatipops.org.
- CSO concerts at Music Hall: A discount of 25% off (limit 2) is available for those ages 62+ for many CSO concerts. Senior citizen tickets may be purchased in person, by phone at 513.381.3300 or online starting on Monday of the performance week. Some exclusions apply, call for details.
- Pops concerts at Music Hall: Senior citizen discounts are not available for Pops performances.
- CSO Chamber Players: A discount of 25% off (limit 2) is available for those ages 62+ for CSO Chamber concerts. Senior citizen tickets may be purchased in person, by phone at 513.381.3300 or online starting on Monday of the performance week.
Concerts are better with friends!
- Discounts for select concerts for groups of 10 or more—save up to 25%
- Senior and student groups save even more
- Free tickets for leaders of groups of 25 or more
- Bus parking is free
- Reserve the best seats before they go on sale to the public
- Call 513.744.4023 with questions or to reserve
- Download the Group Tickets brochure
- Military personnel and their families who provide proof of active military status can receive a discount of 25% off tickets (limit 2) for select CSO and Pops concerts. Active military tickets may be purchased in person or by phone at 513.381.3300 starting on the Monday of the performance week. Exclusions apply, call for details.
- Active and retired military receive $5 tickets (1 per member) for Red, White & BOOM at Riverbend.
Offer discounted concert tickets as a benefit to your employees! Corporate Saver members can enjoy a 20% discount on select CSO and Pops concerts at Music Hall and Riverbend. Email or call Group Sales at 513.744.4023 if your company would like to sign up for this free program.
Riverbend Music Center is one of the Cincinnati Pops' main performance venues during the summer.
Available discounts for Pops concerts at Riverbend:
- Free lawn tickets for kids 17 and under.
- $5 tickets for active & retired military members. Active military tickets may be purchased in person or by phone at 513.381.3300 starting on the Monday of the performance week. Exclusions apply, call for details. Active and retired military receive $5 tickets (1 per member) for Red, White & BOOM at Riverbend.
We never want affordability to stand in the way of you experiencing the Orchestra. We have set aside a number of Pay What You Wish tickets for several performances throughout the season, reserved for those with true financial need. As a frame of reference, tickets typically start at $14 for CSO and $25 for Pops (with discounts for children and others); Pay What You Wish tickets cost any amount you determine. There are a limited number of these tickets for the following performances, offered the week of the performance only, and when they are gone, they are gone. Limit two tickets per person. To purchase, stop by or call the Box Office at 513.381.3300 the week of the performance. Pay What You Wish tickets are not offered online.
Remaining 2018/19 CSO dates
Summer 2019 dates
Red, White & Boom* (Thu July 4, 2019)
*$3 minimum to cover required parking
2019/20 CSO dates
At the Summit: Strauss + Dessner (Fri Sept 20, 2019)
Unlimited Color: Bolero + Rouse Premiere (Fri Oct 18, 2019)
American Life (Fri Nov 15, 2019)
Winter Daydreams: Tchaikovsky and Schumann (Fri Nov 30, 2019)
Schumann’s Paradise (Fri Dec 12, 2019)
Schubert’s The Great (Fri Jan 24, 2020)
Play of Light: Ravel's Enchantment (Fri Feb 7, 2020)
Manny and Mozart (Fri Mar 27, 2020)
Beethoven No. 8 + Sō Percussion (Fri Apr 3, 2020)
Rachmaninoff and Prokofiev (Fri Apr 17, 2020)
Transfigured Night (Sun Apr 26, 2020)
Mozart’s Paris (Fri May 8, 2020)
2019/20 Pops dates
America's Wonders in 3D (Fri Oct 4, 2019)
Orchestral Spectacular: Gershwin's Rhapsody in Blue (Fri Jan 31, 2020)
The Cincinnati Sound: An American Musical Legacy (Sun Mar 8, 2020)
Dreamworks Animation in Concert (Sat May 2, 2020; 2 pm show only)