Welcome Back to Music Hall!
In appreciation of your support as a friend of the Orchestra, you and a guest are invited to be among the first to attend a live, in-person experience at Music Hall with us.
Each event will include an audience of up to 300 people and follow all current health and safety protocols. Masks must be worn by audience and staff at all times. Please see below for full information on the steps we're taking to keep our audiences safe.
Pay What You Wish. These rehearsals are an offering to our community to come together for great music in a socially distanced manner. When reserving tickets, you'll have the option choose your own ticket price. You may also choose to attend free of charge.
TUE NOV 17 | 6:30-9:00 pm (includes 20-minute break) | RESERVE TICKETS
Live From Music Hall Digital Concert Series rehearsal*
Program: Holiday Pops
*Rehearsals last approximately 2.5 hours with one 20-minute break. Stay for the whole experience or however long your schedule allows. Programs and artists are subject to change.
Seats will be assigned in pairs by the Box Office in a socially distanced seating arrangement. Please let us know if you have any accessibility needs when making your reservation. Your tickets, once assigned, will be emailed to the address on file.
We are following all required health and safety protocols, and these protocols will be strictly enforced. Audience members and staff are required to:
- Bring their own mask and wear it at all times upon entering the building.
- Certify that they are not experiencing symptoms and receive a touchless temperature scan while passing through the safety screening.
- Bring minimal personal items to expedite safety screenings. Coat check will not be available. View a list of all prohibited items.
- Practice social distancing and avoid congregating in lobby spaces.
- Remain in their assigned seats and not move to another location. Seats are assigned with proper distancing and safety in mind.
- Exit the auditorium by row, as announced from stage at the end of the event.
- For additional information, please visit the venue safety page from Cincinnati Arts Association.
To prepare for your arrival, please watch the Music Hall safety video: