The CSO is proud to feature LGBTQ+ artists and composers throughout the season, and to participate in events across the city celebrating diverse voices.
The CSO's commitment to inclusion
Walking the walk for 20+ years to celebrate equality and honor identity
- Named a 2020 leader in gender equity by Queen City Certified
- First arts organization in Cincinnati to extend same sex domestic partner benefits to employees
- Pride-related events launched in 2000
- Sexual orientation and gender identity and expression included in the organization's equal opportunity employment statement in 2019
- CSO staff and volunteers participate in the annual Cincinnati Pride Parade
- LGBTQ+ representation on the CSO Board of Directors and senior management team
Support LGBTQ+ artists and programs with us!
Join us as a donor to the Orchestra Fund and enjoy exclusive access and benefits along with pride in knowing you are making a difference in representing the LGBTQ+ community on stage and beyond. Give today!