Business community donors are essential to the Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra’s ability to serve our community with an array of musical offerings.
Corporate gifts and sponsorships are investments in the community that make music accessible to people of all ages and backgrounds across the region. These contributions also underwrite the Orchestra’s artistic vision, innovative collaborations, and exceptional performances.
We take pride in creating individualized partnerships that meet your business goals for marketing and/or community investment. Sponsorships begin at $2,500 and are available for all CSO and Pops concerts.
Businesses of all sizes partner with the Orchestra and gain access to exclusive benefits and brand recognition including:
- One-of-a-kind hospitality experiences for employees and/or clients
- Print and digital brand recognition in Music Hall and the community
- Reserved parking
- Engagement with CSO board members, leadership donors, and musicians
- Experiential marketing
- Opportunities to create joint ticket and product promotions
- Invitations to unique donor and behind-the-scenes events
- Employee ticket discounts
- Complimentary access to the CSO and Pops On Demand online portal
Contact Sean Baker today to learn more about sponsorship: 513.744.3363 or [email protected].