Donors from the business community are essential to the Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra’s ability to serve our community with an array of musical services.
Corporate gifts and sponsorships are investments in the community that makes music accessible to people of all ages and background from across the region. These contributions also underwrite the Orchestra’s artistic vision, innovative collaborations, and exceptional performances.
We take pride in creating individualized partnerships that meet your business goals for marketing and/or community investment. Corporate gifts and sponsorships begin at $750 and are available for a wide variety of opportunities including CSO and Pops concerts, education and community programs, and special events.
As a sponsor you will be in great company – businesses of all sizes annually partner with the Orchestra – and gain access to exclusive benefits and brand recognition including:
- Print and digital brand recognition in Music Hall and the community
- Engagement with CSO board members, leadership donors, and musicians
- One-of-a-kind hospitality experiences for employees and/or clients
- Experiential marketing
- Opportunities to create joint ticket and product promotions
- Invitations to unique donor and behind-the-scenes events
- Employee ticket discounts
- Ticket concierge service
- Preferred parking
Contact us today to learn more about the many opportunities available to the business community.
Director of Institutional Giving