Getting Here & Parking
Go to Riverbend information
While we know that parking in our vibrant, active neighborhood can be a challenge, we work hard to make parking as easy as possible for our audiences at Music Hall. Pricing is not controlled by the CSO and is subject to change at any time.
There are over 2,500 parking spots within four blocks of Music Hall. The closest parking is in the Washington Park Garage on Elm Street (which may be reserved in advance, see "Guaranteed Parking" below), the Music Hall surface lot on Elm Street (which is at least partially reserved for donors of the CSO), and the Town Center (CET) Garage on Central Parkway behind Music Hall. There are many other lots and garages within walking distance to Music Hall—see map below.
Guaranteed Parking in Washington Park Garage
- Subscriber parking: CSO and Pops subscribers may purchase parking in advance for $15 per concert in the Washington Park Garage (overflow options may be utilized as well). Call 513.381.3300 at any time to reserve. Some concerts do sell out so make sure to purchase early!
- Individual ticket buyers: Any remaining spots in the Washington Park Garage (or any overflow options identified) may be purchased in advance for $15. Call 513.381.3300 to reserve.
Guaranteed Donor Parking
- Leadership donors to the Orchestra Fund receive complimentary parking in the Music Hall surface lot. For more information on donor benefits, call 513.744.3291.
- Any remaining spots in the Music Hall surface lot: $20 event rate for the general public. Payment is accepted at the Pay Machine on the lot.
Public Parking: Town Center (CET) Garage
- $10 event rate. The Town Center (CET) Garage currently accepts cash and credit card payments (the rear Central Avenue entrance is credit card only).
Parking/Drop-Off for Handicapped/Mobility Impaired
- A convenient drop-off lane is located in front of Music Hall on Elm Street, near the Box Office and wheelchair-accessible entrance (1241 Elm Street).
- Handicapped parking spaces are located in the Washington Park Garage, and (as available) in the Music Hall surface lot and Town Center Garage. We are happy to talk with you about parking options—please call the Box Office at 513.381.3300.
The CSO encourages public transit and ridesharing.
- Cincinnati Bell Connector: Also known as the streetcar, the Connector stops directly in front of Music Hall on Elm Street
- Cincy Red Bike: Pick up or drop off a Red Bike directly in front of Music Hall in Washington Park
- CincyEZPark: This simple app allows you to pay parking meters by phone
- Ridesharing: Are you new to companies such as Uber and Lyft? Use our promo code to save money on your first ride
- Cincinnati Metro
Riverbend Music Center
- Ample parking is available in the lots surrounding Coney Island and Riverbend
- Parking costs for Pops concerts at Riverbend is included in the price of your ticket
- Use Gates 1, 2 or 3 to park in a lot marked Event Parking
- Gate 1 - Penn Avenue entrance, closest to I-275 bridge
- Gate 2 - Sutton Road entrance, near Coney Island and Sunlite Pool. This entrance is good for those with accessibility needs or who need to visit the Box Office. Look for the Coney Island archway
- Gate 3 - Enters directly into the main parking lot
- Gate 4 - Exit only
- Gate 5 - Authorized personnel only