Know Before You Go: COVID Safety Protocols
We're excited to welcome you back to Music Hall! As we prepare for the return to in-person performances, the health and safety of our audiences, artists and staff is our top priority. We are following all required health and safety protocols set by local and state health officials. These protocols will be strictly enforced. Thank you for playing your part to keep each other safe, and to help the Orchestra return to full capacity.
Please take a moment to review the following information before your in-person event, and let us know if you have any questions or concerns: 513.381.3300 | email@example.com
Audience members and staff are required to:
- Bring their own mask, put it on before entering and wear it at all times, even while seated for the event, assuring it covers the nose and mouth. Masks are required for all audiences, including children. If you have questions about bringing your child to a concert, please review our child policy.
- Certify that they are not experiencing symptoms and receive a touchless temperature scan while passing through the safety screening.
- Bring minimal personal items to expedite safety screenings. Coat check will not be available. View a list of all prohibited items.
- Practice social distancing and avoid congregating in lobby spaces.
- Remain in their assigned seats and not move to another location. Seats are assigned with proper distancing and safety in mind.
- Exit the auditorium by row, as announced from stage at the end of the event.
- Contact us in advance with any questions or concerns about your ability to abide by the rules above.
- For additional information, please visit the venue safety page from the Cincinnati Arts Association.
We are committed to the health, safety and peace of mind of our audiences. If you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms or feel uncomfortable attending, please stay home and contact our Box Office for ticket options. We are happy to provide a solution that works for you.
To prepare for your arrival, please watch the Music Hall safety video: