Know Before You Go: COVID Safety Protocols
We're excited to welcome you back to Music Hall! The health and safety of our audiences, artists and staff is our top priority. We are following all required health and safety protocols set by local and state health officials. These protocols will be strictly enforced. Thank you for playing your part to keep each other safe, and to help the Orchestra return to full capacity.
Please take a moment to review the following information before your in-person event, and let us know if you have any questions or concerns: 513.381.3300 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Before You Arrive
- Please self-assess your health before leaving home. If you have a fever, are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, or have recently been exposed to someone with COVID-19, please stay home and contact our Box Office.
- Remember to bring your mask, put it on before entering and wear it at all times, including while seated for the event, assuring it covers the nose and mouth. Masks are required for all audiences, including children. Children ages 6 and older are welcome at CSO and Pops concerts. All children, regardless of age, must wear a mask and be able to stay in their assigned seat for the duration of the performance.
- Bring only minimal personal items with you to expedite safety screenings. Coat check will not be available. View a list of all prohibited items.
- Please review additional safety information from the Cincinnati Arts Association on their venue safety page and view our safety video before your visit. Contact us in advance with any questions or concerns about your ability to abide by any of the policies outlined on this page.
Reserved Parking: Call 513.381.3300 to purchase parking (at cost) for $15 in the Washington Park Garage.
Additional Parking: Visit cincinnatisymphony.org/parking for a map of nearby parking and transportation options.
- Please note that valet parking and the accessibility shuttle will not be available during this time. A drop off lane is located on Elm Street for guests needing mobility assistance.
- The Town Center (CET) and Washington Park garages are both credit card only.
Your Concert Experience
Here’s what to expect when you get to Music Hall:
- Please have your mask on, assuring it covers your nose and mouth, prior to entering Music Hall.
- You will be asked to certify that you are not experiencing symptoms before passing through the safety screening.
- When entering the lobby area, please practice social distancing and avoid congregating with other audience members. Floor decals have been placed in areas where lines may form.
- You can also expect shorter performances with no intermission to limit congregating in lobby spaces.
- The auditorium doors will be open and you may be asked to go directly to your seat. Printed and digital programs are available at auditorium doors.
- Indoor concessions is closed at this time with the exception of bottled water available for purchase. Water should be consumed while in your ticketed seat and your mask placed back on when not actively consuming water. Outdoor concessions, located near the Box Office entrance, may be open with a variety of beverages, weather permitting. Outside beverages are not allowed inside the building.
- Please remain in your assigned seat and do not move to another location. Seats have been assigned with proper physical distancing and safety in mind.
- Sanitization stations have been placed throughout the hall and doors will be propped open to limit contact with high-touch surfaces. Increased cleaning and sanitization of public spaces and high-touch surfaces is taking place before, during and after each event.
Following the Performance
- Congregating in the Foyer or meeting musicians backstage after the performance will not be allowed during this time.
We are committed to the health, safety and peace of mind of our audiences. If you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 or feel uncomfortable attending, please stay home and contact our Box Office for ticket options. We are happy to provide a solution that works for you.
To prepare for your arrival, please watch the Music Hall safety video: