Connect with Each Other At Music Hall
Whatever your outing, or size your group, connect with each other and spark joy with the Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra or Cincinnati Pops. Concerts are better with friends.
Group Tickets On Sale Now! We're excited to welcome audiences back to Music Hall at full capacity for the 2021/22 season. View the full schedule and contact Group Sales directly when you're ready to order.
- Groups of 10+ save 25% on most concerts and senior groups save even more.
- Student group tickets start at just $8 for CSO concerts and $15 for Pops concerts.
- For every 25 paid tickets, group leaders receive two FREE.
- Per-ticket handling fees are waived—groups pay one $5 fee for the entire order.
- Receive priority seating when you place your group reservation before single tickets go on sale to the general public. Reservations are seated in the order received.
- Every group experience is unique, which is why groups receive personalized, one-on-one service to make sure your experience is easy and enjoyable from the phone call to the concert hall.
- You’ll find answers to your questions, trip recommendations and the help you need to plan your trip to Music Hall with peace of mind.
Special Programs and Events
- Take advantage of pre-concert talks and Music+ experiences, or curate your own event with a private reception, guided tour or meet and greet—the possibilities are endless.
Payment & Parking
Employees of Corporate Sponsors receive discounts on select CSO & Pops concerts through our Corporate Sponsor Employee Discount program. Simply use your company’s promotion code online!
Not a Corporate Sponsor but would like to offer ticket discounts as a benefit for your employees? Sign-up for our Corporate Saver Program!